How to secure a Uganda Visa and an East Africa Visa for your African safari
Let’s face it, it is frustrating to be in the mood to travel for a vacation to Africa like in Uganda and then you are denied a Uganda visa to that dream destination or even the whole process puts you off because of scanty information. If you have been in these shoes you know what I’m talking about and yes if you are in the process of planning that African Safari to East Africa in particular then this will make life for you easy to guide you on how you can secure an online Uganda Visa as well as an East Africa visa.
While it is so easy to sit in the comfort of your home to plan for a trip to Europe with a Schengen visa right on your computer sipping a cup of Coffee, it was not the case in the past for most African countries especially East Africa where you had to apply for multiple visas to Uganda ($50), Rwanda($50) Kenya($51) and Tanzania($50). The best news is that your African Safari planning to Uganda or East Africa got smother with the online tourist Visa . This East Africa visa covers Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya at only $100 for 90 days.
This may be news to many first time travelers seeking Luxury African Safaris for seeing gorillas in Uganda or the famous wildebeest migration in Masai Mara and Serengeti crowning. The East African Visa was launched in 2014 and has slowly become more popular but do not be confused why Tanzania home to the Serengeti and Kilimanjaro is not among the countries on the East Africa visa yet it is one of the first east African countries. It is in the process of joining but you can still apply for a Tanzanian visa separately for the famous wildebeest migrations and climbing Kilimanjaro.
I bet this Visa information is crucial for your affordable African safari planning part especially for solo travelers, travel influencers and the those family vacations especially traveling with children. For example, the Very Hungry Nomads who by the way traveled with us and have been to 186 countries in the world used this kind of information to plan their safari in Uganda . We vividly remember suggesting to them about the East African Visa that was helpful knowing that they arrived in Kigali Rwanda, Trekked mountain gorillas in Uganda and returned to Rwanda as they awaited their Burundi visa. You can follow their story and ask about visa stories as well.
How Does the East African Visa work?
- The visa is single entry but covers the three countries of Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya at a fair fee of $100 for Uganda and Rwanda and $101 for Kenya for 90 days hence saving close to $50
- It can easily be obtained online for Uganda and Rwanda but can only be obtained on arrival in Kenya. Please note that it is also possible to obtain it on arrival for Uganda and Rwanda but would be strongly advised to apply online. It takes between 3 to 7 working days for both countries after application
- With the East African Visa, you are not able to renew once it expires. So as you plan for your African Safari in East Africa, it has to be within the 90 days.
- The visa can also expire if you cross over to any other countries before the 90 days expire and you would have to pay again. If for example you Arrive through Kigali-Rwanda, cross over to Uganda and end up in Kenya for your great Africa Safari Holiday, you would need only one East African Visa. You can then cross over to Tanzania and Zanzibar to crown your East African safari Experience but with another visa fee for Tanzania at $50
Check out suggested Safaris that would match this description. They all can extend to Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. Note that they can be tailored to suit your first Africa Safari experience
- 10 Days Uganda and Rwanda Luxury African Safari
- 15 Days Wildlife Viewing and Primates Holiday for Uganda and Rwanda
- 5 Days African Gorilla and Chimpanzee safari
How do you Obtain the Uganda Visa East African Visa? – The Process
- You must have a Passport with at least 6 months Validity
- One Standard Size Passport Photo
- $100 payment for Uganda and Rwanda and $101 for Kenya. This payment can be physical cash especially if you are obtaining the visa on arrival , Visa or master-card payments for online application
- Completed Application Form. Click Online portal for Uganda, Online portal for Rwanda
- A Letter of Visa Application
- A copy of the itinerary for inter country border crossing activities. Sometimes they are strict to ask and other times it is not required but have it ready in case they need it especially on arrival.
Please also note that there are any people online that take advantage of their online presence to promise to secure for you an East African Visa. The links we have shared take you straight to the right portals for online visa applications and other answers. We would also be willing to help answer some questions at no cost. Contact us by email or whatsApp
Why you need the Uganda visa or East African Visa
We can only imagine what kind of relief you are feeling right now knowing that you can actually visit Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya on one visa. The scanty information is no more since we have got your back. There is no longer need to go to all the embassies to but rather do it online or at least visit one embassy. We can only summarize your happiness as below
- Time Saving, Sit in the comfort of your home
- Cheap. You can save close to $50 on the visa alone
- Flexible in such a way that you can even obtain it on arrival
- Hustle free
- Multiple country experience in one go. You can visit Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya hence experiencing all the 3 countries in one visit
You could be wondering why we have been emphasizing East Africa visas yet you are interested in one particular east African country. Each of these countries have online visa applications and can better explain. Each of these countries have their own terms and conditions. To get an online visa for each of these countries click on each country Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya , Tanzania to be able to get more facts about obtaining a visa for your African Vacation
By the time you are reading all this, it means that your dream safari to Africa is coming to life as well as a reality. We cannot fully exhaust this topic without you sharing your experience either before or after.
We can be part of your journey in planning and executing your dream holiday. Better yet your companions as you experience the great moment of Africa.
For Further questions or suggestions kindly email – firstname.lastname@example.org or Whats-app +256774240266